All costs associated with obtaining a Certificate of On-site Systems Approval (COSA) from the Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) are subject, but not limited to, the following conditions at the time of testing:
- A legible copy of current as-built survey is provided.
- All septic pipes are present and exposed (not buried underground or in the snow).
- All septic pipes are functional (not broken off below ground, or filled with dirt/rocks).
- The well production is adequate enough to fill the septic system in a reasonable amount of time.
- The septic tank is pumped per engineer's direction.
- If the house has been vacant in excess of 30 days, the leachfield will need to be presoaked. There is an additional charge for this service.
- Well head is accessible and the sanitary cap is functional and removable.
- Please click here for a detailed disclaimer.
Fill out the selected PDF form and fax or email it to our office, we will call you back to confirm your order. (907 338-3246)